Welcome! Thank you for choosing the Children's Clinic for the care of your children. We know there are few things more important to parents than the health of their kids, so we appreciate you placing your test in us. Your children are what make our jobs so rewarding. We look forward to serving you and your family and being here when you need us.
A few helpful points to make the transition to being a Children's Clinic patient easier:
- Please bring a copy of your child’s medical history with you, or even better, drop it off ahead of your first visit, if possible.
- Please bring a copy of your child’s health insurance card.
- The patient’s parent or legal guardian must accompany the child on their first visit to sign all necessary paperwork and because you know your child best to provide us with a comprehensive and accurate medical history.
- Availability: Our clinics are open late on weekends and are also open on weekends to provide continuity of care and familiar faces for quality medical services.
- Quality: All of our pediatricians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Accessibility: We have two locations to serve you.
- Stability: We have been part of the Billings community for over 65 years. We're here for you when you need us and want to take care of your kids until they outgrow our practice! Building trusted, lasting relationships is important to us as we believe it helps us deliver better care.
- Individualized Care: Whether asthma, ADHD, depression, or complicated medical care, we have providers who can help you.
Please take a moment to review our website or to read through our new patient booklet. Both include information about the clinic, our services, our policies, and include great educational information and resources.
You can download a copy of our new patient booklet by clicking the image of the cover below.