Get protected against COVID at the Children's Clinic!
Your Children's Clinic pediatric providers strongly recommend getting immunized against the COVID-19 virus. We have gotten immunized, our own kids who are now eligible are getting immunized, and we strongly recommend any one in your family age 12 and up gets immunized, also."
The Children's Clinic has been approved by Montana DPHHS to be a COVID vaccination site. We now have appointments available for patients ages 12 and older to get immunized. Call 281-8700 to schedule your child's vaccination appointment.
If you already have a well child visit/sports physical scheduled, you may simply get the COVID vaccine at the same time.
- All patients ages 12 and older will be eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- It is free! The vaccine is provided to us for free and is, therefore, free to you. We will bill your insurance for an administration fee. However, that will not be passed on to you, the patient. Your insurance is obligated to pay for the administration fee. If you do not have insurance, there is a program in place to cover those costs so you will not be billed
- The COVID vaccine can be administered along with other vaccines. So if you are coming in for a well child appointment or sports physical and need to get other shots, we recommend you do them all at the same time. If you prefer to space them out, we will work with you to do so. However, there is no medical need to not just go ahead and get up-to-date all at once
- All individuals receiving the COVID vaccine will be obligated to wait 15 minutes after receiving their vaccine. If you have a history of fainting when receiving vaccines or anaphylaxis, from any source, we will ask you to wait and be monitored for 30 minutes. Please plan your visit accordingly
- If you feel sick the day you are to receive your COVID vaccine, please call the clinic at 281-8700 to reschedule your vaccination appointment
Resources for Parents
Still have questions?
Call 281-8700 and select option 2 to schedule a visit with your child's provider.
We are happy to talk to you and your teen about COVID vaccination.
We are back to seeing all patients in clinic by default given the current COVID incidence rate in Yellowstone, the vaccination status of our employees and providers, our choice to install negative pressure rooms, and our abundant PPE availability.
However, if you would prefer a telemed appointment, just ask! We are happy to accommodate.
COVID-19 Clinical Handouts
Quarantine vs. Isolation
Waiting for Test Results
School District 2 Protocol Based on your Test Results
You are a Close Contact of a COVID Positive Person
Caring for Someone with COVID
You Have Tested Positive for COVID